To Love God and Love People (Mark 12:30,31).
To see generations of young people, motivated by God’s extravagant love, become true followers of Christ who are characterized by their love for each other, their communities and their world (James 1:27; John 13:34, 35; Matthew 5:14-16).
- Grace - The abundant grace of God is the foundation of all that we are and do. We are committed to sharing that grace experientially with all (1 Corinthians 15:10).
- Discipleship - We are committed to pursuing the task of creating disciples of Jesus Christ through intentional and direct investment in young people (Matthew 28:19).
- Authentic - We seek to create a group of people who are not afraid or ashamed to share what is really going on in their lives. This includes adult leaders involved in the program (Galatians 6:2; James 5:16).
- Balance - We also understand that being a disciple of Christ is about having fun and so we are committed to creating space for exciting activities (Proverbs 17:22).
- Community - In a world filled with division and hate we seek to create a respectful atmosphere that values every individual and demonstrates the community that Christ came to build (1 Corinthians 12:25-27).
- Biblically-based - The Word of God is the foundation of all that we do and as such will be the guiding force that informs all of our decisions (2 Timothy 3:16).
- Service - We will intentionally create opportunities for young people to actively live out their faith in the community (James 1:27).